Welcome to our new POP UP Job Posting site
Here’s where you will find some interesting internships and full-time jobs that are popping up on our career advisors’ radar screens that you should know about NOW.
Bentley Career Services would like to make students aware of career opportunities with prominent national organizations that do not presently have a formal recruiting relationship with Bentley.
The positions below were selected by a Bentley Career Services advisor because they align with the career aspirations of business students from leading business programs like Bentley.
Although these organizations have not specifically targeted Bentley for these opportunities, you are encouraged to apply directly to these organizations through the provided links below.
We hope that you will keep your career advisor informed of your progress as a formal recruiting relationship with Bentley could develop in the future as a result of your success – so act FAST before these great opportunities disappear!
- Interested in investment banking? BMO Capital Markets is offering a session to give sophomore students a better understanding of the industry. The application deadline is March 3rd!
- This spring Credit Suisse will be hosting multi-day programs in our New York office for outstanding female college Sophomores to learn more about Global Markets, Investment Banking & Capital Markets, or Technology.
- Three day conference where you will network with peers, attend professional development workshops, as well as have the chance to interview for paid summer internships.Application deadline is January 22, 2017.
Sophomore Springboard Program
Students will take part in a 2 day business workshop. Following your experience, you’ll be paired up with a mentor who will help you build your Barclays network and gear up for internship interviews in the fall of your junior year.
- 10 – 12 week internship program that is a primary feeder for entrance into J&J’s Finance Leadership Development Program. J&J has internship opportunities at corporate headquarters (New Brunswick, NJ) and at operating company locations in MA, CA, FL, IN, NJ, OH and PA.
- 10 week internship program that serves as a feeder for Cisco’s Leaders in Finance & Technology (LIFT) program. Internship opportunities are available in San Jose, CA and Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Put your strong quantitative skills and excel expertise to work at Deutsche Bank this summer.
- DEADLINE: January 6, 2017
- Assist the Entertainment Social Analyst with social reporting/insights, covering areas such as account/post-performance analyses, social listening, social tracking, and more.
- DEADLINE: February 1, 2017
- Conning (www.conning.com) is a leading global investment management firm with a long history of serving the insurance industry.
- Finance or Actuarial major? Assist in identifying, assessing and reporting emerging risks and new opportunities this summer at XL Catlin.
- Learn the responsibilities and requirements of Sourcing, Purchasing and Strategy & Governance