Retrieve Your Unofficial Transcript/Academic Record

How do I retrieve my Bentley University “unofficial transcript/academic record” from Workday?

  1. Log into your Workday account
  2. From home page, click on the academics button
  3. Select “view my academic record” and then select print on the top right
  4. Wait for it to show “download my academic record”
  5. Save your PDF file  > Upload onto Documents section of Handshake
View Resource