On Monday, February 12th, 2024, from 10 am – 3pm at our Portland, ME Office, Unum is excited to host our first Actuarial Day and would like to extend an invite to students and faculty at Bentley University. Actuarial Day is intended for students exploring a potential career path, future actuaries, school faculty, and anyone else who is curious to learn about the field.
Here’s what you can expect at Actuarial Day:
- Understand a day in the life of a Unum ADP associate.
- Learn about Unum’s ADP.
- Be paired with a current Unum ADP associate to stay connected with throughout the school year as you think about summer or full-time professional opportunities.
- Hear from Unum’s actuarial leadership.
- Tour Unum’s Portland campus.
- And more!
Please note that participation requires RSVP. Go to Handshake HERE to register.
See here for some supporting materials for reference to share this opportunity among your faculty and student connections:
- Unum Overview: https://vimeo.com/575515650/3a1b01e131
- Unum Explained: https://vimeo.com/809081791/ab02c6c2b5
If transportation is a hindrance to participation in Unum Actuarial Day, please reach out and Unum will explore options for helping you. Lunch will be provided. We look forward to seeing some Bentley participants at the event.