Together the programs, funded by the RSM US Foundation, will award $150,000 in scholarships to 15 students for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- First Generation Scholarships:
- Five students each awarded a $10,000 scholarship per academic year, for up to three years and $30,000
- Open to first-generation college students
- Power Your Education Scholarships:
- Ten students will each be awarded a $10,000 scholarship
- Open to those two-years away from graduation/full-time employment
Applications, which include uploading a video and short statement, are due Monday, Feb 28.
Visit rsmus.com for more information on the program, including full eligibility requirements and instructions to apply.