- Highlight your internships that are relevant to an industry of interest.
- If you’ve gained knowledge from a class you’re enrolled in, or completed, and it’s relevant to the job you’re applying for, list and describe the class
- Unpaid internships and jobs that helped you strengthen or develop new skills, should be listed
- Be results oriented on your resume.
- If you increased sales, don’t hold back telling the story; share that percentage!
- Review your resume, and then review it again!
- Share your resume with others to review
- After submitting your resume, remember to put the name of the company on your Excel spreadsheet and the date that you submitted your resume
STAY TUNED…next week COVER LETTER TIPS!