The Citizens Sophomore Summit – Women in Banking is a robust program that will give current sophomores an insight into a career in investment or commercial banking through personal connectivity and exploration. Citizens’ bankers and industry professionals will lead discussions focused on challenges and opportunities women face in the banking world. Participation in the two-day summit will include conversations around industry knowledge, professional development, career opportunities and insights on navigating the banking environment as a woman. After completing the summit, students will have the opportunity to be paired with a mentor within the bank and have insight on the 2025 internship application timeline. Though the focus of Citizens’ Sophomore Summit is women in banking, Citizens welcomes all second-year college students to apply and dip their feet into the world of banking.
- Dates: April 18-19, 2024
- Location: Boston, MA
- All travel, accommodations and meals will be provided by Citizens.
- Summit content will include general banking training, a resume workshop, mock interviews, banker panels, guest speakers, and more!
- Current students enrolled in an undergraduate program, graduating between Winter 2025 – Spring 2026
- Minimum GPA of 3.2; Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Relevant work experience, leadership experience or coursework in Finance, Accounting or Economics is preferred but all majors will be considered.
- Strong analytical skills and software skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency is required.
- Candidates must currently be a U.S. Resident to be eligible for this program.