At Morgan Stanley, we are defined by our people, our founders, our company veterans, and our newest recruits. We draw on the strength of their diverse talents and perspectives, generating growth for our clients in ways that are forward-thinking and sustainable. We collaborate across departments and our global network of offices to deliver exceptional ideas and solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Our First Year Enhancement Program is designed to help populations that have experienced barriers to entry into the finance industry gain a better understanding of the various businesses and career paths Morgan Stanley provides.
Selected candidates will participate in a hybrid program consisting of virtual learning and an in-person component. Participants will be expected to join weekly sessions for 1-3 hours over the course of 4 weeks. The program will include valuable training, as well as opportunities to network with each other and learn from Morgan Stanley professionals across our divisions.
This program is open to applicants of any race, gender or other protected characteristic.
Morgan Stanley prides itself on fostering an environment that promotes diverse talents and perspectives. One way we demonstrate our commitment to diversity is through the First Year Enhancement Program. This program has a strong emphasis on attracting populations who have experienced barriers to entry in the finance industry, including: Women, Hispanic, Black, veteran, disabled, LGBTQ+, first-generation college students and those from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Candidates must be first year students pursuing undergraduate Bachelor’s degrees from accredited institutions with interest in the financial services industry.
- Candidates must possess analytical skills, excellent work ethic and strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Candidates must be results-driven, be able to multi-task and are team players with positive attitudes.
- The deadline to apply is Sunday, January 28th at 11:55pm ET
- Each candidate may only submit one application; in order of preference, candidates will be asked to rank the divisions provided.
- After submitting the application, candidates will receive an email prompting them to complete a HireVue video interview within 48 hours.
- Candidates must account for the HireVue in their application timeline. Any HireVue videos submitted after the January 28th deadline will be considered incomplete applications.
- Morgan Stanley will cover domestic travel, accommodations, and meal expenses for attendees.