GAIN VALUABLE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE WITH LOOMIS SAYLES. The mission of the UWIN program is to inspire, develop and recruit undergraduate women for investment management careers through mentorship and internship opportunities. Learn more here.
Click here to apply for available internship and mentorship opportunities for the fall 2023 semester.
In case you need more convincing, here are 10 REASONS TO JOIN THE UWIN PROGRAM:
1) Connect with your mentor as a source of guidance as you define and execute your academic and career goals
2) Access continuous learning through educational, professional and technical skill development workshops
3) Gain broad support for your own development and goals through the dedicated commitment of a mentor and an entire community of investment management professionals
4) Open yourself up to learning new skills and life lessons outside of the classroom
5) View new opportunities and assignments as a learning experience to gain clarity into your interests, strengths and weaknesses
6) Discover your potential for projects or positions that you never thought possible
7) Explore different career options in financial services and gain insights into required skills, working environments and corporate cultures
8) Build a base of contacts through workshops, informational interviews, and job shadows that can open doors for your professional development and advancement
9) Foster your network with your peers and professionals before graduating to help you navigate your way into a career you may love
10) Get inspired by successful women in finance who were once in your shoes