Finding a Job that Offers H1-B Visa Sponsorship

The most common temporary work visa for international students seeking employment in the U.S. is the H-1B visa, which grants foreign nationals permission to live and work in the U.S. for up to six years.  Learn about how to get an H-1B Visa and how Interstride can help!


By Alyssa Hammond
Alyssa Hammond Director, Undergraduate Career Development, Pulsifer Career Development Center