Would you like to gain exclusive employer insights, advice, and potential job or internship opportunities from top companies? Checkout Jopwell!
It is known as the ‘leading career advancement platform for Black, Latinx, and Native American college students and professionals.’
Students who join Jopwell receive the following FREE access:
- Skip the line for immediate job application review and feedback from top employers like Morgan Stanley, Prudential, Chewy, NBCUniversal, and more…
- Referrals to internships and new grad opportunities
- 24/7 access to our job board of open roles for all kinds of careers
- Exclusive virtual events, curated career advice, and student resources
With the summer recruitment season in full swing, our team here at Jopwell has a list of open roles for interested students. Note: Internship application deadlines are fast approaching!
Remaining events in the series (e.g. Weeks 2 and 3) can be found below:
- Week One: GET INFORMED – What do you NEED to do to get prepared to apply and secure an internship?
- Tuesday, July 20th – Paving the Way: First-Gen Perspectives Powered by Prudential
- Thursday, July 22nd – Master your LinkedIn Profile with T. Rowe Price –
- Week Two: GET THE INTERVIEW – Where do you look for internships and how do you ACE your interviews?
- Wednesday, July 28nd – Ace your Interview with BlackRock
- Week Three: GET CONNECTED – Connect with your peers and practice your pitch.
- Tuesday, August 3rd – All About Resumes & Elevator Pitches
- Community Event with JPMorgan Chase and KPMG.
We look forward to your participation in these amazing FREE events!