Rising Juniors and Rising Seniors: Do you have a little extra time on your hands this summer? Do you want to get a jump on your internship or full-time job search?
If so, join us for CDI 301 in July! In four short sessions, we’ll cover everything you need to know to set yourself up for success for your search!
Class 1: Tuesday, July 14, 11:00am – 12:00pm
- What we’ll cover: Job Search Overview, Targeting Companies & Roles, Taking your Resume to the Next Level
Class 2: Thursday, July 16, 11:00am – 12:00pm
- What we’ll cover: Taking your Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile to the Next Level, Making Connections, Tell Me About Yourself
Class 3: Tuesday, July 21, 11:00am – 12:00pm
- What we’ll cover: Researching Companies & Roles, Resume-based Interviews, Behavioral Interviews
Class 4: Thursday, July 23, 11:00am – 12:00pm
- What we’ll cover: Technical Interviews, Case Interviews, Video Interviews, Offers
Along the way, we will provide you with a detailed Career Action Plan to keep you organized and on track, share key resources that you should be utilizing, and be available to review your updated Career Toolkit (resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile).
* Please note: There will be some minimal prep work required outside of the four scheduled classes, but it’s all work that you’ll need to do as part of a successful search. So why not get some of it out of the way before the fall semester starts and you have a lot on your plate?! *
If you’re interested in participating, please email GA_UCS@bentley.edu by Friday, July 3 with the following information:
- Email Address
- Instructor: MaryEllen/Brian for FI, CFA (Fi-Focus), EC-FI, BEC Students OR Melissa for AC, CFA (AC-Focus), ISAC, MA, ASC Students