Junior Corporate Finance & Accounting (FI-Focus), Economics-Finance, Finance and Managerial Economics students —
Are you ready for the Fall 2019 Recruiting Season? Would you like to get prepared in just four class blocks, during the first four weeks of the semester?
Join us for CDI 301, which is newly revised based on feedback from last year’s pilot classes. This fall, we’ll be covering:
- Class 1: Internship Search Overview | Targeting Companies & Roles | Resume Update
- Class 2: Cover Letter Update | LinkedIn & Networking | Tell Me About Yourself
- Class 3: Interview Prep
- Class 4: Interview Prep (continued) | Recruiting Etiquette | Evaluating Offers
Register for one of the following sections (both will be co-taught by MaryEllen Ryan and Brian Moccio):
- CDI 301 001 | Career Development Intensive | T 9:30-10:50 a.m. | 8/27-9/17
- CDI 301 002 | Career Development Intensive | F 11:00 a.m.-12:20 p.m. | 8/30-9/20
We look forward to seeing you in class!
Questions on how to register? Refer to the Workday Student Resources for Students.