Although it’s still early into the Summer of 2017, we have a unique internship opportunity for the Summer of 2018!
We have a Bentley alum in BCG’s Dallas office who is eager to refer Bentley students for a competitive internship position with BCG in their Dallas office. To assist with this opportunity, we are compiling a book of the top 10 resumes and cover letters from members of the Class of 2019. Please note, this opportunity is only for the Dallas office, so you must be willing to live and work in Dallas for the Summer of 2018 to pursue this opportunity.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply through BentleyLink by Tuesday, July 25th (Employer Name: Consulting Alumni Referral Program; Job Title: Boston Consulting Group (Dallas Office) Alumni Referral Program: Class of 2019, Summer 2018 Internships; Job ID #45081).
Successful candidates should meet the following qualifications:
• Planned graduation date of May 2019
• Recommended minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50
• Previous relevant internship experience viewed favorably
• Superior analytical skills
• Strong work ethic and passion for consulting
• Ability to prioritize assignments while multi-tasking
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Effective writing and oral communication skills
• Proven leadership skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment
Both a resume and cover letter are required as part of the application process, so I strongly encourage you to have your documents reviewed with your career advisor prior to applying for this opportunity.