The Network of Executive Women is looking for 5 female Bentley students interested in being mentored this year. Below is more information from the organizers. Interested in learning even more before applying? Come to Monday’s Building Community event to meet some representatives from this incredible organization.
About our Mentors: We are excited to connect students with a number of great mentors that represent Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) suppliers and Retailers from the area. This program will help students learn more about and build connections within in the industry. As of today, we have over 20 managers, directors and VPs from respected companies signed up to mentor!
Identifying Students: The criteria for a good mentee would be, but is not limited to, the following:
- Interested in a career in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) / Retail industry
- Eager to learn and open-minded
- Willing to accept feedback and take action
- Communicates effectively and will actively participate in the mentoring process (e.g. ask questions, contacts mentor regularly, own the relationship, etc.)
- Has a positive attitude and is excited about their career opportunities
- Ability to stay involved with the program the full 2016-17 school year, ideally not traveling abroad or graduating early
Application due 9/29: To get involved, complete our “mentee application.” We use this information to help match students to a mentor with similar interests. The application will only take a few minutes to complete and can be found here: NEW College Mentoring Program: Mentee Application. Please be sure to submit your application by Thursday, September 29th.