THIS IS A PHENOMENAL OPPORTUNITY THAT IS TYPICALLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE FALL…IF YOU MISSED OUT EARLIER THIS YEAR, BE SURE TO APPLY NOW! APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY 3/19.
United Technologies Corporation (UTC), a Fortune 45 company, is a dynamic global corporation operating at the leading edge of commercial and military aviation, aerospace systems, climate control, elevator design, security and fire protection. The company’s businesses include Building & Industrial Systems (Climate, Controls & Security and Otis elevators), Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky, UTC Aerospace Systems.
The Financial Leadership Program (FLP) is considered the premier entry point into UTC finance and is a two-year rotational program that exposes recent college graduates to United Technologies business units through four, six-month rotations in multiple functional areas. The FLP provides an opportunity to join one of the world’s largest global companies with market leading products. The program builds upon formal education in a culture that values ethics, the environment and financial performance. FLP associates not only develop solid analytical and communication skills, but they also acquire a greater appreciation for teamwork and leadership. The program provides training and an educational focus to supplement the rotational experience, through seminars and various case studies. The FLP associate also receives mentoring and guidance from leading UTC executives, current FLP associates and FLP alumni. UTC Employees are eligible to participate in UTC’s Employee Scholar Program. This program allows employees to pursue undergraduate or graduate degrees with 100% coverage for tuition, books and fees.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students holding or pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related business disciplines.
- Less than one year of professional industry experience
- Strong academic performance, overall cumulative minimum GPA of 3.2
- Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Willing to relocate to Connecticut
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Leadership in extracurricular organizations
- Relevant internships or co-op experiences within Finance/Accounting function
For additional information and to apply, log into BentleyLink (Jobs –> Bentley Jobs —>Job #29872).