All are invited to IABC Boston’s first Leadership Development Panel on Thursday, March 27th from 6:30-8:30 PM.
- Panel discussion on career, professional and leadership development
- Networking and refreshments
- IABC members, their guests, our mentor/mentee pairs, and Bentley Communications students are all invited
- Alyssa Hammond, Senior Associate Director, Undergraduate Career Services at Bentley University; Perspective: career development for college students and new professionals
- Kristina B. Davis, Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP’s Audit and Enterprise Risk Services; Perspective: leadership/professional development for established professionals
- An IABC mentor/mentee pair, selected from our professional and student mentoring program; Perspective: the role of mentoring, its ups and downs, and tips to make it work effectively
- Dina Wolfman Baker (moderator), IABC Boston’s Director of Professional Development, and Director of Marketing and Communication at PCG Public Partnerships LLC (PPL), a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group.
See Bio’s on Event Page.
At this event, we won’t ask you to turn off your phones. Instead, we’ll ask you to keep them handy to tweet live during the panel discussion. Please use the hashtag: #IABCBostonCareer
We are pleased to offer this event free of charge to members and their guests. But registration is limited to 40 people, so don’t wait!