June 28 – December 17, 2021
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION: WAYFAIR CO-OP PRIORITY DEADLINE FEBRUARY 19
All candidates who apply on or before February 19, and who advance in our interview process, will receive an offer decision from the team by March 19. After March 19, we will continue the interview process to fill any remaining roles not filled during the Priority Period.
The Marketing team is the growth engine for the company, with responsibility for monitoring and analyzing advertising across all of our brands. We work with both internal and external teams to research and test new strategies, all while constantly improving our current methods. Time is spent identifying and scoping opportunities, testing new initiatives, using data to make business decisions and evaluate performance, developing new marketing materials, and piloting new channels to drive growth. The environment is dynamic and moves very quickly to stay ahead of the curve in the rapidly evolving e-commerce world.
As a Marketing Co-op, you will join one of the teams in our family of brands and get the unique opportunity to jump into a role and drive value from day one. Successful candidates will be placed into key functions across the business based on a combination of interest, skills, and experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive growth for Wayfair by supporting day-to-day operations and longer-term strategy for one of our Marketing teams, including TV, Direct Mail, Email, Social, App, Marketing Creative Strategy, and many more!
- Own channel execution, directly managing advertising that reaches millions of customers each month
- Track and analyze performance of marketing campaigns and tests, working with teammates to identify trends, make recommendations, and propose follow-up tests
- Support creative strategy and execution through competitor research, participation in regular deep dive meetings, providing performance insights, and helping to run training sessions and workshops
- Work closely with team manager(s) and leaders to develop and follow project roadmaps, including key activities, stakeholder engagement, and milestones
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and external partners, utilizing strong communication skills to drive results on high-priority, high-impact projects
What You’ll Need:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excited to see results driven by their work
- Flexible; can adapt to changes in priorities and manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to learn and self-motivated
- Interest in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Proficient in Excel (for select placements)
- Interest in Photoshop (for select placements, no prior experience required)
- Preference for second and third co-ops, strong first time co-ops will be considered
Teams available for placement include:
- B2B Marketing: Our business-to-business marketing arm, featuring most major marketing channels aimed at a professional audience.
- Brand & Integrated Marketing: Marketing team featuring broader, awareness marketing channels like TV, Online Video, Direct Mail, PR, and Creative Strategy.
- Display, Social, and App Marketing: Digital advertising to acquire, engage, and convert web and app customers, leveraging display ads on Google and social media advertising across Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Email Marketing: Marketing team creating the newest content and personalization strategies before pressing “send” every day
- Specialty Retail Marketing: Teams dedicated to supporting marketing efforts for our four Luxury and Specialty Retail Brands: Perigold, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Joss & Main
- Search and Vertical Marketing: Team owns organic and paid search channels (including SEO and SEM), which serve advertising on search engines (e.g. Google and Bing) in response to customer keyword searches. This team also runs Vertical Marketing, a channel-agnostic team focused on driving awareness of key product classes like Renovations and Appliances.
About Wayfair Inc.:
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.