Vision Government Solutions is a leading high-tech firm providing cutting-edge software and services to the public sector. Our organization is at an incredible inflection point of growth, and we are looking for people with extraordinary ambition and drive to join our Sales & Marketing team, drive the growth of the company, and dramatically accelerate their career trajectories.
Why This Tech Opportunity is Different
Finding the opportunity to learn, make an impact, and grow quickly is difficult for individuals early in their career, and there is typically a trade-off to make. Joining Vision requires no trade-offs. Our company is positioned for rapid growth and is led by a seasoned executive team who bring a problem-solving mindset. We are looking for the right person to join our Sales & Marketing team to help quickly ramp up the growth of our team and the growth of the entire organization.
This opportunity will provide the right candidate with an incredible opportunity for career development and impact. We expect that the person in this role could quickly become one of the most influential people in the sales organization within a year and the entire organization shortly thereafter.
The Sales and Marketing Associate will work across multiple revenue streams and support the different subsets of the Sales & Marketing team (RevOps, Marketing & Sales). This will include but not be limited to:
- Support the National Sales Team with the development of sales materials along with the preparation for sales activities.
- Individual opportunity and pipeline management.
- Conduct customer “health checks”.
Evaluate New Markets:
- Acquire qualitative and quantitative data for new markets as we expand our national brand presence.
- Conduct market research surveys via phone and email campaigns.
- Support the development and distribution of strong marketing content such as webinars, literature, and email marketing.
- Create marketing campaigns and execution for new markets.
- Moderate virtual client conferences and educational sessions.
- Execute process-oriented tasks that enable the Sales & Marketing teams to book and deliver against their revenue targets.
The successful candidate in this role will quickly grow into owning their own pipeline of sales opportunities and/or marketing campaigns. We are looking for a unique person who will help scale the existing organization for tremendous growth, and we will provide coaching and mentorship to get there.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for someone with incredible ambition, talent, and a deep focus on professional development. The right person will have demonstrated the following skills and traits whether in their past or in the interview process:
- 0-2 years of marketing or sales experience
- Uncommon ambition and desire to grow professionally
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail
- Persistence, drive, grittiness, motivation and competitiveness
- Preference for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture with a steep growth trajectory
Vision provides a compensation and benefits package that is competitive with other leading technology companies and includes paid time off (PTO), an attractive employee health insurance plan, a 401k plan, and more!