The PVH Summer Internship Program offers motivated students the opportunity to gain fashion industry experience, with a realistic preview of what it would be like to work at PVH and our iconic brands. This is a paid internship, and you will be provided with meaningful, challenging hands-on tasks, as well as exposure to various parts of our organization. We have a variety of internship opportunities available, supporting one of our brands such as Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, Arrow; or within one of our Corporate Functions. You will also attend various professional development workshops, industry learning sessions with senior leadership and have the opportunity to meet other interns across brands and functions.
Specifically, for Summer 2021, while we would like to have an in person Internship Program at our office locations, we may need to shift the Program to a virtual or a hybrid approach, pending directed health measures for our local associates. Throughout the recruiting process, we will do our best to share real-time updates on the decision, but interns must be available to work at the planned office location should we have the ability to have part of our Program in person.
The Summer 2021 Internship Program will be 10 weeks and run from June 1st – August 6th.
Here are important dates and expectations to keep in mind (estimated timeframe, subject to change):
- We have a rolling application deadline for each internship, starting in February. Apply early for greater consideration in the process.
- Initial screening will be conducted by our recruiting team members via phone or video screen.
- If you are applying to a design or creative internship (fashion design/technical design/graphic design), please plan to provide 1-2 pages of sample work (such as an online portfolio, illustrations, flat sketches and/or 3D renderings) as a part of the recruiting process.
- Final interviews will be conducted by our hiring teams via phone or video interview starting late February into early March.
- Offers will be extended beginning in March and may carry into April, if necessary.
The Media Intern will be part of the Media team, within the larger Marketing department. This person will support the media team in driving all facets of media strategy and planning, with a strong focus on digital.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assemble media recommendations across various business areas and initiatives
- Manage the campaign and creative calendar
- Work closely with in-house creative studio, advertising, marketing and external creative agencies in creative briefings across video, display, social, OOH and print
- Partner with creative studio to ensure timelines are met to meet launch dates
- Compile campaign recaps for department distribution
- Research media trends and opportunities across vendors
- Liaison with agencies and vendors
- Administrative duties including meeting preparation and invoice management / processing
- Ad hoc Advertising responsibilities as needed
- Rising junior or senior undergrad student with a declared major in Marketing or other related focus upon graduating preferred
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in core major classes preferred
Experience / Skills
- Previous relevant internship / work experience or demonstrated interest in the industry
- Demonstrated academic leadership or extra-curricular activity preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and apply agility to changing and time-sensitive business needs
- Collaborative approach, but ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills