As a member of the Secure Culture & Communications team, the Cybersecurity Marketing & Design Intern will be responsible for supporting the technology and security awareness program including developing corporate-wide and targeted communications and content, awareness collateral such as infographics and posters, and assisting project support to ensure a streamlined user experience.
The Marketing & Design Intern will have the opportunity to blend technical skills and understanding with marketing, graphic design, and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of either marketing / graphic design or communications with a keen interest in learning other skillsets.
- Assist in the development of targeted and corporate-wide communication related to security activities, events, and initiatives.
- Partner with subject matter and design experts to create awareness collateral such as infographics, websites, and other promotional materials.
- Coordinate with communications teams from across the business to ensure CIS messaging is properly managed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with team members from a variety of disciplines.
- Ability to apply knowledge and skills to new and unfamiliar areas.
- Desire to learn about information security and/or technology
- Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism or related undergraduate or graduate degree in progress.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge in marketing, graphic design or communications with experience in information security a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Strong attention to detail and high organizational acumen.