We are seeking a Graphic Designer to design branded marketing materials. In this role, you will work to create and design on brand materials that create intrigue and drive curiosity across each of our marketing channels. You’ll collaborate with teams across The Grommet, helping them successfully execute on their strategies using great design.
This role comes at an exciting time where we are finalizing a refreshed brand identity that must be executed across our branded channels, both internally and externally. You’ll join the brand team to partner with other designers, copywriters, video editors, photographers, and marketing teams to design beautiful creative that connects with new and current audiences. We’ve got a lot to learn about our new direction. You’ll take part in brand design tests to complement your work, drive improvements, and share learnings with the team.
You are excited about creating designs that delights people and gets them to fall in love with a brand. You’re eager to improve your process and approach to your work and learn through experimentation. You value collaboration and seek ideas from your teammates. You believe that story connects people to the brands they love. You’re ready to create meaningful work that helps you get to the next level in your design career.
- 1-3 years as a graphic designer creating brand and marketing materials.
- A portfolio that shows growth, learnings, and ambitious work.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite tools.
- Bachelor’s, or equivalent degree, in Graphic Design, related field or equivalent professional experience within the design field.
- Awareness of the latest design trends.
- Excited about working with a cross-disciplinary team to learn and have fun making amazing things.
- A solid understanding of basic design principles like negative space, type, hierarchy, scale, layout, color and more.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves to meet business, brand and stakeholder deliverables.