Supply Chain Early Career Development Program (Various U.S. Locations)
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Early Career Development Program Overview
Designed for graduating seniors and early career professionals, this 2-year program accelerates participant’s development by combining intensive on-the-job training, rotations across business units, locations and roles, and exposure to senior leadership.
This is a generic posting to collect resumes for various positions and is not tied to one specific job. Our company offers two Supply Chain Early Career Development Programs (within our Corporate and Transportation Solutions segments.
Program elements include:
- ROTATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS – Specially crafted positions, projects, and managers to give Associates a challenging assignment with frequent feedback opportunities
- FORMAL MENTORING PROGRAM – Senior leaders in the organization will be able to provide support as an advisor, teacher, role model and counselor.
- CROSS FUNCTIONAL GROUP PROJECT – This project allows associates to accomplish an important operations objective while using TEOA principles (TE’s program for continuous improvement), expanding their peer network, and demonstrating ROI
- ROTATION WEEK – Cross-Functional training weeks that allow Associates to improve soft skills, network with peers, gain exposure to senior leadership and better understand themselves.
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CURRICULUM – Associates will receive technical and specialized training opportunities throughout the course of the program.
- VISIBILITY EVENTS – Educational networking events that provide an opportunity for Associates to connect with Senior Leadership
- LEADERSHIP SPEAKER SERIES – Monthly senior leader calls aimed at developing leadership skills, networking and career development discussions
Supply Chain at TE
Position Overview: Supply Chain professionals are an integral part of our organization and we are committed to hiring the right talent to grow and develop. During your time in Supply Chain Program you may rotate into a variety of Supply Chain positions throughout our organization, which may include, but is not limited to Materials Planning, Operations Associate, Supply Chain Analyst, and Supply Chain Associate. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials.
- Ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at the established levels.
- Coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain.
- Focus on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes, and the establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals.
- Must be graduating (or recently graduated) between August 2019 and June 2020 from a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or another related major.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Must be authorized to work in the US without requiring Sponsorship
A requirement of this program is flexibility to relocate anywhere within the US during and after the program. TE offers relocation assistance to assist with any required moves for this program. See below for a list of the most common locations:
- Greensboro, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Fuquay Varina, NC
- Fremont, CA
- Harrisburg, PA
- Berwyn, PA
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation