We are looking for an ambitious, data-focused performance marketer to join our team. The Digital Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for search engine marketing and paid social media campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist will provide key operational support for Synapse’s flagship clients.
· Collaborate with account supervisor and company co-founders to devise account strategies, manage client relationships and identify new opportunities for account growth.
· Conduct in-depth analyses related to performance fluctuations and recent optimizations to improve client performance.
· Opportunity to own key deliverables for paid search, paid social and other core service offerings (SEO, content marketing, display).
· Conduct keyword research and build out new paid search and paid social campaigns.
· Develop and analyze weekly and monthly reports.
· 1-3 years of digital marketing experience preferred (but not required)
· Ability to analyze and synthesize complex data sets and identify key findings and next steps based on those insights.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Interest in working with a young, rapidly growing digital marketing firm.
· Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance. Preferred interest in Computer Information Systems (CIS) courses.
About Synapse SEM, LLC:
Located in Newton, Massachusetts, Synapse SEM is a rapidly growing performance marketing firm with core competencies in paid search advertising, search engine optimization, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing and conversion optimization. Our mission is to build a more data-centric, client-focused performance marketing firm by leveraging advanced data analysis techniques and statistics and by hiring the most capable marketers in the field. We passionately pursue this goal, and we’re looking for analytical, dynamic individuals to join our team. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a truly innovative performance marketing firm.