Are you an accounting, finance or data analytics major? Are you interested in how a massive global bank manages its everchanging tax footprint? Come join our team and work as an integral part of State Street’s Corporate Tax Department while gaining valuable experience and exposure to relevant tax topics in today’s evolving financial economy. This long term internship will allow you to see all aspects of a the corporate tax lifecycle and expose you to corporate tax, international tax, state tax, provision and other tax specific bank reporting requirements.
As a corporate tax intern, you will have the opportunity build you data analytic and software skills, including but not limited to Alteryx, OneSource Income Tax, OneSource Tax Provision, BNA Fixed Assets, Microsoft Access and Excel.
This internship is paid and requires an 18 month minimum commitment to the team. You will be able to create your own flexible schedule during the school year and work full time during the summer.
Your responsibilities as a Corporate Tax Intern will include:
- Tax return preparation
- Quarterly provision preparation
- Calculation of income tax expense
- Roll forward of deferred tax balances
- Reporting and reconciliation of tax accounts
- Other related tax projects using technology to enhance the process along the way
- Major in Accounting, Finance, or Data Analytics
- Overall GPA 3.3 or above
- Commit to minimum 18 month internship
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Eager to learn