Marketing is one of the largest teams at SharkNinja. The team includes Digital, Brand, D2C, Media, PR and Creative. Each team focusing on how we give our consumers the ultimate product experience. Marketing is for the person that is not afraid to dive deep and show a genuine interest into the world of Consumer Goods. These are the people that are consistently asking themselves what can we do to we make things even easier for our consumers. Marketing at SharkNinja is for the person who is never satisfied with creating anything less than the best product on the market.
Brand Marketing Manager - Ninja
Act as a Brand steward for the Ninja brand; help to drive consistency in voice, tone and message across all channels (i.e. Packaging, Advertising, Infomercial, PR, Social/Content Marketing and Web Properties, collateral, trade etc.). Contribute effectively to the development of brand strategy, help shape the marketing plan development, and ensure excellence of execution in market.
- Working with the Product Development, Creative Services and Marketing Services teams, lead the development and execution of brand building communication strategies and tactics. Specifically, messaging and positioning execution for packaging, PR, in-store, collateral and support for advertising and digital efforts
- Drive a consumer first mentality to develop relevant messaging and assets to deliver consumer understanding of products and brand
- Conduct consumer research to validate, optimize and iterate on go to market strategy before in market launch
- Work with Sales to develop breakthrough strategy to sell in and sell through at retail including in merchandising, assortment/pricing, and events
- Develop creative briefs and manage creative reviews (internal and external agencies)
- Support strategic sales with presentation materials for retailer reviews, events, and trainings
- Manage creative development processes (i.e. timeline, approvals, protocols) to support on time execution for in store and online
- Participate on a cross-functional team to develop new product roadmap, concepts, and global market viability
o Strong communication skills and ability to make effective presentations to all levels of management.
o Influencing, conflict resolution, and creative problem solving.
o Comfortable mining and analyzing data, drawing conclusions and executing resolutions to completion
o Open mindset, thinking without boundaries.
o Project management with strong attention to detail
o Biased toward action, ability to command ownership
o Ability to manage several projects in parallel, navigating a complex cross-functional matrix
o 3-5 years of prior marketing experience required, preferably with direct responsibility for brand or product messaging/positioning
o Consumer Packaged Goods industry a plus
o MBA preferred
o Experience in creative strategy development, advertising and launching new products
Who is SharkNinja?
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?
How to Apply