About Servier Pharmaceuticals:
We’re an organization, committed to modelling diversity, equity, and inclusion for the entire industry, and to maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all. We are interested in growing our team with passionate, committed, and innovative individuals. We encourage all to apply to our open roles and are always willing to consider skills and experiences outside of what is listed in the job description.
• Support the overall planning, organization and implementation of internal communication activities.
• Support the development and implementation of impactful internal and executive communications tactics to inspire and drive employee engagement and culture.
• Assisting with day-to-day maintenance of core media and communications deliverables.
• Develop, edit and produce communications content, including:
- Intranet articles
- Social media content for Servier Pharmaceuticals corporate social media channels
- Messaging documents, Q&A, media backgrounders, etc.
- Partner with the creative team on accompanying visual elements.
- Townhall deliverables
- Other communication tasks.
• Collaborate with team members on the design, look, feel, and tone of materials.
• Work closely with cross-functional colleagues to highlight initiatives, activities, insights and news to the broader team.
• Support and supplement editorial calendar for internal and external channels and help with the calendar mapping out Thought Leadership events and activities, including relevant awareness months/days.
• Act as a “traffic/triage” support for the team, managing the status of new and ongoing work.
• Maintain and update various tracking reports, editorial calendars and trackers.
Skills and Education:
The ideal candidate for the internship will:
• Be studying (rising Senior or Junior) for or have completed a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or a related field. An understanding in healthcare science or oncology background, is a plus.
• Have a demonstrated interest in journalism, public relations, or science communication.
• Has a growth mindset: high achiever, willingness to learn, accept new challenges and improvement-oriented.
• Highly organized and self-motivated with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrates professionalism at all times.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Comfort with ambiguity and problem solving.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have work experience within an office environment.
• Be comfortable working alone as well as with a team, be able to proactively seek information to complete a project and be able to maintain a friendly attitude in a high-pressure environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills are not required, but helpful.
• Commitment to Servier’s values: care, dare to innovate, commit to succeed and grow by sharing
• Prior experience in the medical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology industry, or in communications, is ideal
• Demonstrated ability to news sensitively with confidential information