We are seeking candidates who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have the ability to build long-term mutually beneficial relationships. Our business has no size limitations and offers you the thrill of a start-up with the financial stability of an established industry leader.
As a Commodity Lumber Trader you will….
· provide value to customers by feeding them aggressive prices, product, and/or availability
· actively join forces with your partners on our trading floor
· unearth incredible deals from your suppliers
· get a charge out of existing accounts and prospect for new business with gusto
· ride shotgun over your open orders with single-minded devotion to detail
· spend many joyful hours on the phone
You must be….
· the best, or be working to get there
· gregarious; you’ve never met a stranger
· book-smart or street-smart, but brilliant is OK too
· focused; you never take your eye off the ball
· persistent, hard-working, and honest
Not for you if….
· you get hurt feelings when customers tell you no
· you are average, grumpy, boring, complacent, or lazy
· technology gives you a headache
· you like your earnings capped
At Seaboard you will play an active role in enhancing our leadership culture by joining a group of innovative women and men with the drive to be the best in their profession. You and your partners on the trading floor provide fast-paced market information and product to buyers across North America and around the globe.
Learn the renewable resource trade of commodity forest products through our extensive training program and develop a career that will enable you to reach your personal financial goals while making a meaningful positive impact on others.
Call Jeff Kern at 603-881-3700 or submit your resume.