The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern – Marketing and Communications
Location: Palo Alto, CA or Virtual
Expected Start Date: August 2021
Contract Duration: 6 months (Successful interns may be offered the opportunity to extend their internships if interested and available)
In this role, you’ll:
As part of PAA’s business operations, you will receive opportunities unlike any other internship experience. Some responsibilities bestowed upon you will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and editing amazing sales & marketing collateral such as
- customer stories,
- project one-pagers,
- promo videos,
- and other materials that seek to promote the activities and achievements of the team
- Managing and maintaining intranet webpages by providing both content and basic web development.
- Assisting and reacting quickly to urgent requests from management and executives
- Contributing to the success of internal & external presentations.
- Supporting the planning and execution of internal & external meetings.
- Creating and editing internal communications.
- Supporting the reporting needs and requirements of PAA by routinely collecting, organizing, and analyzing:
- Activities and statuses of ongoing innovation projects from our project management tool.
- Market research of related trends and growth
- Data from other reports
- Special projects as assigned by managementDescribe the role: what is the project and deliverables?
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
The ideal candidate is a polymath who can take on multiple responsibilities and tasks, and can be a creative problem-solver across a wide-range of topics. The candidate must also be ready and willing to wear many hats and adapt to a fast-moving and constantly evolving business landscape. Therefore the ideal candidate must exhibit the following qualifications for consideration:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program preferably in one or more of the following areas of study:
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- The candidate must also possess,
- An unwavering attention to detail
- A strong analytical and creative mind-set
- Tenaciousness in finding the best solutions to problems.
- A “never quit” attitude
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability, willingness, and aptitude to learn SAP enterprise software
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Availability and means to work on-site on the SAP campus in Palo Alto (40 hours per week).
- Knowledge of Design Thinking is a great plus
- A keen sense of humor is greatly appreciated