As a strategy and management consulting associate at RSM, you will work with mid-sized businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to executive management. Assigned to numerous projects, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment—not just one small part—and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment on what you learned once done. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
RSM’s management consulting practice helps businesses accelerate their future. Our management consultants are passionate about innovating to drive business growth. Our collaborative approach incorporates industry and functional expertise with a focus on intelligent automation to optimize and enhance the efficiency of business operations. Our core offerings include business transformation and improvement services for finance and accounting, technology, human capital, supply chain and operations leaders, along with strategy execution services to drive projects from start to finish.
Consultants provide quality professional services to RSM’s clients by performing the duties and responsibilities listed below:
- Meet with clients and conducting management consulting projects based on client needs
- Facilitate user workshops to gather and document business needs, requirements, weaknesses and challenges
- Assist business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects
- Conduct benchmarking research and analysis for IT spending, trends and industry practices
- Provide leadership in working with solution vendors
- Prepare reports on consulting services performed for clients, delivering reports where appropriate and discussing results and recommendations with clients
- Work with clients to provide analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities; this may include implementation and training components
- Complete client projects effectively and efficiently and maintaining a high level of proficiency
- Travel to client locations as required
RSM’s Management Consulting Practice includes the following specialty areas:
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Operations & Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Strategy & Execution
- Technology & Digital
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university in the field of Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, Human Resources, Math, Organizational Development, Supply Chain or other related concentration
- Travel to assigned client locations locally and nationally is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
- Ability to travel up to 40% locally and nationally
- A minimum 3.5 GPA is preferred
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Line of Business:
MC Supply Chain and Operations
Boston, MA US
If you are not seeing a specific role or location on Handshake, please visit our careers site at rsmus.com/careers