Support the Practice Development Business Support team in the tracking, organization and governance of the firm’s practice group experience management initiatives. The Experience Analyst will support assist efforts to identify, retain and share matter experience within the Practice Development Business Support Team and asset management and private capital/strategic M&A practice groups in support of our goal to provide excellent legal services to our clients. The Experience Analyst will also develop and maintain best practices for tracking our internal experience and contribute to external ranking and go to market materials.
The Practice Development team is looking to hire two analysts: one to support asset management and one to support private capital transactions/strategic M&A.
- Identify, retain and share experience.
- Ensure consistency and clarity of practice specific work data across the organization by maintaining the internal transactional and/or relevant experience databases as well as other knowledge management repositories.
- Support the Practice Development Business Support Team(s) on league table, ranking and award submissions, pitches, rfps, etc. by identifying appropriate work experience to support each request.
- Proactively support marketing, websites and other go to market platforms with current experience.
- Collaborate on best practices for using various work experience data with the Practice Development Business Support team.
- Basic research and data collection to support tracking of experience.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- An undergraduate degree. A minimum of 1 year work experience preferred.
- A background in business or equivalent experience is desirable.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, work independently, and take initiative.
- Ability to compile, review and determine logical conclusions or recommendations based on data and information which is varied in content and format.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use technology, database, presentation, and spreadsheet software.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to establish credibility with Ropes & Gray attorneys and professional staff, to bring to bear the right mix of confidence, tact and persistence in working with the firm’s lawyers and professional staff.