Rakks is the industry’s premier provider of timeless architectural shelving systems and hardware. Our custom, modern designs can be found in some of the world’s most prestigious institutions. We are growing and are seeking an energetic, dynamic and competitive individual with strong communication and presentation skills to join our team as an entry level sales representative. This position is ideally suited for a recent college graduate interested in sales and motivated by the opportunity to be a significant contributor in a growing business.
How you will succeed:
· Achieve or exceed revenue goals
· Manage a geographic sales territory, developing and maintaining customer relationships with commercial architecture, design and construction firms
· Create annual and quarterly plans for achieving revenue targets, identifying projects and key contacts, prospecting activities, and general strategy for outbound activity
· Identify new projects and work with key influencers to drive specifications to include our products
· Make product presentations and attend relevant trade shows and networking events (virtual to start) with the local AIA and IIDA chapters in your territory.
· Utilize consultative selling techniques to manage a project to completion
· Leverage Salesforce CRM to manage customer correspondence and maintain a high level of activity across the territory
· Effectively work from a home office
What you need to succeed:
· 0 – 3 years of B2B sales experience
· A bachelor’s degree (required) – a major in Engineering, Interior Design or Architecture a plus
· A positive attitude, willingness to be coached and a strong work ethic
· Ability to develop and execute territory sales strategies and exceed revenue goals
· Strong communication and presentation skills with a high level of attention to detail
· Customer focused, highly responsive, and collaborative sales approach
· Ability to network within an organization and gain access to decision makers
· Be a team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, small company environment with a collaborative culture
· Training in Solution Selling or similar consultative sales methodology a plus
· Mechanically inclined
· Strong interpersonal skills
Rakks offers a competitive compensation package including salary, commission, BCBS medical and dental coverage, retirement plan with company match, and 3 weeks PTO.
This is a remote position.
Rakks is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.