Pure Solutions is not your typical turf care or tick & mosquito control company. We are young, energetic, and focused on using ONLY green/eco-friendly solutions. The owners, Brian Whittemore and Trevor Nelson, started the business when Brian was just in high school, and the company has been growing each year since 2005. We have over 3,000 customers in Boston, MetroWest, South Shore, Rhode Island, and Cape Cod ranging from families, pre-schools, restaurants, and municipalities.
As the negative side effects of harmful chemicals used in traditional lawn care & pest control have become evident, a huge market for organic alternatives has emerged. There is now an annual threat of EEE, which has drastically increased demands for our mosquito control. The CDC estimates suggest that 300,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with Lyme disease each year and this number is continuing to grow.
The demand for the services we offer has never been higher and Pure Solutions is in a prime position as the leader in eco-friendly and organic services in New England. Pure Solutions also has two franchise locations in New Hampshire/Vermont and Martha’s Vineyard and we are eager to expand across the country.
Tasks include but are not limited
- Design and improve sales procedures to increase the close rates for potential clients.
- Contact potential clients via email & phone to close deals
- Learn how to use Hubspot Sales & Marketing tools
- Create monthly newsletters, blogs, and marketing emails to send out to thousands of customers and potential customers
- Hubspot Data Management
- Website SEO Improvements/strategy
- Analyzing survey data to understand the market and generate new tactics based on findings
- General office email & phone support
- Updating weekly reports to give the business key performance insights
Personal Qualities We are looking for:
- Wants to go above and beyond what’s asked
- High Level of Communication Skills
- Own what they do
- Passion for growth
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well independently, but also a team player on larger projects
Pure Solutions is a fast-growing company that made the Inc.5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States. Due to our growth this year and projected for years to come, we are looking for someone who shares our growth mindset and passion to grow a small business.
We welcome all applicants but our current preference is for someone who is a Junior or senior and would be open to working with us part-time through this semester and full-time through semester end.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions