Prudential: 2022 Finance Internship Program (FIP)
NJ, CT, NY
We review applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready. Our goal is to notify you of your status within 3 weeks after each application period concludes.
- Period 1: July 15, 2021 to September 1, 2021
- Period 2: September 1, 2021 to October 1, 2021
- Period 3: October 1, 2021 to November 1, 2021
All applications should be fully completed by November 1, 2021
To ensure you are considered for the opportunities you want most, you are only able to apply to 3 positions per recruiting season. All applications must be submitted within one sitting.
Are you a sophomore or junior looking to apply your Finance, Accounting and/or tech systems knowledge to achieve strategic goals in a corporate finance organization? Or maybe you’re looking to gain foundational knowledge and skills to apply in a professional environment, while developing strong relationships through training, mentorship, and ongoing feedback. At Prudential that’s a challenge we can help you meet as a member of our Finance Internship Program (FIP).
As an intern in FIP, you could find yourself in a line of business or a Corporate Finance function, analyzing data while working side-by-side with Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) Associates and business leaders. As an FIP intern, you are given substantial responsibilities and will have the opportunity to present your newly learned skills to your team during this 10-week experience. The goal of this internship is to identify top talent for our FLDP. FLDP is our full-time, rotational program in Corporate Finance, and focuses on developing future leaders by combining on‐the‐job training with formal training classes, special project assignments, mentoring and coaching.
We offer competitive compensation & sign‐on bonus; possible placement locations include New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
Your Day to Day:
- Applying classroom knowledge to support the reconciliation and analysis of financial results
- Collaborating with business partners on key deliverables
- Analyzing current financial operations and initiate efforts to improve process efficiencies
- Assist in special projects, initiatives and ad-hoc report and analysis requests
Your Desired Skills:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s program graduating between December 2022 and May 2024
- Preferred areas of study: Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting, Information Technology, Information Systems, MIS, and/or Operations.
- Recommended 3.2 GPA
- Prudential does not provide visa sponsorship for this position. Successful candidates must possess the requisite US employment authorization to be eligible for consideration.
- Strong technology aptitude and knowledge in Finance
- Strong ability to adapt to changing environment, think critically to solve problems, collaborate across peer groups and different levels of management.
- Experience in leading ideas, teams and initiatives
- Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills