ProspectOne, a Demand Science company, provides a comprehensive suite of B2B data products that deliver accurate, actionable prospect data for all sales and marketing needs.
ProspectOne was launched to answer a very specific need. As long-time leaders in technology-enabled, data-driven marketing, the founders were intimately familiar with the immense business value of accurate and complete prospect data. Their idea was to vastly improve the quality of B2B contact records by combining their proprietary intelligence platform with a rigorous hand-verification and QA process.
The result of this powerful combination of technology and human insight is the flexible ProspectOne data-on-demand product that provides on-demand data through a self-serve interface, hyper-specific and custom list building through ResearchOne, and a broad and versatile verification and QA service through QualityOne.
Job Description – Customer Experience Intern
Reporting directly to the Director, the ProspectOne Customer Experience intern will be instrumental in providing top-notch support day in and day out with our customers and prospects.
The ideal intern candidate is someone who:
1) Thrives in a scrappy, start-up environment.
2) Weathers quick decision-making and changes, where things are yet to be 100% finalized and need to be worked through for the ideal customer experience.
3) Eagerly rolls up their sleeves and do an awesome job – no matter how small the task.
4) Looks forward to learning about the inner workings of a growing and ambitious
Customer Experience team.
5) Is thrilled about being an intern and wants nothing more than to learn every day!
Essential Job Functions:
The Customer Care intern will primarily be responsible for the daily activities and tasks required to keep the customer care engine running. This will involve connecting back-end tools and processes to ensure a great customer experience including but not limited to supporting chat, supporting emails, credit card processing, and troubleshooting any customer issues. In addition, the ideal intern will jump in and embrace anything new that comes down the road.
– Enrolled in an undergraduate program preferred; recent graduates welcome
– Please note Internship does not sponsor international students
– 40 hours per week @$15/hour – willing to split between two 20/hour interns
– Can be remote and/or a blend of in person at this time
– Microsoft Office Suite
– Interest in and cares about providing excellent customer service
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Hubspot experience preferred, but not required
– Previous experience with Customer Experience team for an online product preferred, but not required
Experience an opportunity for professional and career development in the technology, information services and data industry! Here you will be exposed to behind the scenes business operations, technical software, CRM systems, and