International Association of Women (IAW) https://www.iawomen.com/
IAW is a wholly owned an operated subsidiary of Professional Diversity Network, Inc (PDN).
**This position may be based out of our home office in Chicago, or remote, preferably in the Boston area.**
Rate – $16 – $18/Hour; negotiable depending on experience, academic record, etc.
M-F; 15-30 hours per week.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to help us manage our marketing campaigns, social media and online community. The ideal applicant will possess knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, including various social media platforms, and content generation.
- Assist with social media management, including creating and scheduling content, responding to comments, and searching for interesting and inspiring content.
- Support publication of blog copy and graphics in WordPress and provide input to keyword research to support SEO efforts.
- Assist with developing a communication strategy and marketing plan for our local chapters.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- College student studying Marketing, English, Communications, Public Relations, or related fields.
- Prior experience managing social media platforms for a brand or publication.
- Know Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn inside and out and are up-to-date on latest trends.
- Experience using Canva to develop graphics.
- Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities.
- Comfortable working with analytics and making decisions based on data.
- Strong attention to detail