Did you know that at Procter & Gamble we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of products on customer shelves precisely, without fail, brings meaning to every workday.
Your Role Specialty Areas
Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer’s shelf.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you’ll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You’ll be acquire state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential.
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in business operations or a similar degree preferably with some business focus
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.