Full Time – Product Marketing Manager – Cambridge, MA – May/June 2021
Are you interested in a full-time opportunity with Philips? We welcome individuals who are currently pursuing (or have recently completed) an undergraduate degree to apply to this position. Through this role, you will gain meaningful, hands-on experience working for a Health-Tech company.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work closely with the Senior Product Managers in the cardiology business group.
You are responsible for
· Upstream marketing activities for the products / solutions, including definition of the strategy and its enablers as well as its alignment with key markets globally
· Value proposition development based on customer insights
· Portfolio, Product & Clinical claims roadmaps
· Business Case development
· Pricing and margin optimization
· Compliance with Quality & Regulatory requirements (if applicable)
· Market readiness as part of PDLM. Ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.)
· Customer and Market Insights: Analyze the market, the competition, and trends across segment technologies to ensure the portfolio is meeting the market’s needs and expectations
· Translate in-depth market and customer insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts/ clear product specifications for the release train, in such a way that in short, mid and long term a sound business result can be achieved
· Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, R&D departments, internal and external design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales organizations.
You are a part of
The Cardiology Product Management team owns the product development planning and design for Philips cardiovascular ultrasound systems.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business Administration with focus areas in Technology, Marketing, Economics or related concentrations.
· Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in Marketing and healthcare products
· Quantitative, analytical, and structured problem-solving skills
· Initiative and ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and domains
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
· US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
· Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Cambridge, MA.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran