Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega’s Digital Marketing team, you will work closely with Pega Management and other global teams to develop features of websites and tools that allow our clients to enhance the way they manage relationships with their customers. This is your chance to get hands-on experience in all facets of digital marketing, including web development and publishing, UX and SEO optimization, content strategy, digital advertising, campaign measurement, project management, and more.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Work closely with a team of digital strategists, technical developers and content publishers on a wide range of projects for Pega.com.
- Use SEO & web analytics tools to measure and report on content performance.
- Conduct keyword research to inform content and metadata creation.
- Optimize, edit, and re-work content so that it yields better digital performance.
- Partner with Pega.com technical and publishing teams to execute programs.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about marketing and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Web Development, User Experience or related field
- Solid grasp of information technology concepts related to web site development and content publishing, including mobile, localization and multi-media content publishing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment