Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Creative Operations team, you will support our in-house creatives with digital asset management, operational assistance, user surveys, analytics, and other special projects. This is your chance to get hands-on experience, helping the team to streamline processes, stay organized, collect data, and run our operations smoothly.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. Our internships provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Organize and maintain digital assets in our global company-wide DAM.
- Test new project management and asset management technologies, features, and capabilities.
- Compose and conduct user surveys, gather and format data and metrics, and present insights.
- Partner with creatives on research support, file organization, spreadsheet management, and administrative tasks.
- Contribute to upcoming operations initiatives.
Who You Are:
You have an appreciation for innovation and creativity, and a passion for details and data. You’re an organized, methodical, fast-learner. You’re eager to develop your operational skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Pursuing a degree in Project Management, Asset Management, Operations Management, Data Science, or related field.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Interest in graphic design and the creative process.
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and to contribute.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Drive for continuous learning and development
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment