Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega’s Design team, you will work closely with Pega Management and other global teams to develop features and support our in-house creative team with production design, digital asset management organization, operational assistance, special projects, and more. This is your chance to support internal and external programs, events, marketing, and company initiatives respectively.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Format sales and marketing collateral such as case studies, datasheets, product catalogs, and e-books
- Assist with production design overflow for digital and print assets aligned to lead generation, marketing efforts, and company initiatives
- Support our Lead Brand Designer with research and administrative tasks on an as needed basis
- Design presentations for events or sales and Digital asset management tool organization and maintenance
Who You Are:
You are passionate about graphic design and providing quality to solve business-oriented problems and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and Web Design
- Ability to prepare materials for print and pre-press while balancing multiple requests
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for a full time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment