Start Your Career in Healthcare Information Technology Today!
Getting your ﬁrst job can be difﬁcult when employers want experience, but to gain that experience, you need your ﬁrst job. This disparity is where we help. We bridge the gap between your education and professional career by helping you gain the experience and training within the Information Technology space that you need.
Specifically, Optimum Healthcare IT is leveraging University partnerships to launch an IT apprenticeship program called Optimum CareerPath. New and recent graduates will be considered for the apprenticeship program. Accepted applicants will be hired by Optimum and paid as apprentices from the start of the 12-week training program. After successful completion of the training program, apprentices will be eligible for direct placement with an Optimum client.
This position requires relocation to one of our clients in the United States. Relocation assistance is provided for the move after the initial training period.
Possible Training Paths:
Business Intelligence Data Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst will combine healthcare business and clinical knowledge and data and information retrieval skills to actively address client’s need for business and clinical insights through data discovery.
The ServiceNow analyst will be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, process design, testing, defining support procedures and supporting the implementation of the cloud-based software platform.
The Healthcare IT Analyst will have primary responsibility for the design, build/configuration, testing, validation, documentation and ongoing support for Healthcare applications. This position will implement, administer, and support assigned systems under the guidance of senior members of the team. The position will have a good understanding of Healthcare organizations, ancillary systems, and health system operations.
The ERP Analyst will have primary responsibility for the design, build/configuration, testing, validation, documentation and ongoing support for ERP Applications (Peoplesoft, Infor, Kronos.) This position will implement, administer, and support assigned systems under the guidance of senior members of the team.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Internships or Research Project Work is HIGHLY DESIRED in a healthcare setting
· Understanding of how data works and looks coming from different formats is preferred
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
· Superb Analytical and Time management skills required
· Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative
· Result focused, ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts in a timely manner
· Ability to travel during training period if needed
· Relocation is REQUIRED within 1st year of employment. Optimum will select where you will be relocating based on client opportunities. Relocation can be anywhere in the United States.