Start Your Career in Healthcare Information Technology Today!
Getting your ﬁrst job can be difﬁcult when employers want experience, but to gain that experience, you need your ﬁrst job. We bridge the gap between your education and professional career by helping you gain the experience and training you need within the Healthcare Information Technology Industry.
Optimum Healthcare IT is looking for recent college graduates with an interest in moving into the Healthcare IT Industry. Our Optimum CareerPath training program will equip you with the tools needed for your success as a Healthcare IT Analyst. This position is a full-time role that will REQUIRE relocation to a Healthcare organization in the United States. Relocation assistance is provided for the move after the initial training period.
Healthcare IT Analyst Job Responsibilities:
· The Healthcare IT Analyst will have primary responsibility for the design, build/configuration, testing, validation, documentation and ongoing support for the Healthcare applications.
· This position will implement, administer, and support assigned systems under the guidance of senior members of the team.
· The position will have a good understanding of healthcare organizations, ancillary systems, and health system operations.
· Analyze and document user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems. Review system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
· Document workflows, configure and/or build activities, change management adherence, end user notifications, training information and status reporting in the appropriate system.
· Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
· Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflows.
· Review and analyze the system and performance indicators to locate problems, and correct errors. Escalate problems and issues to appropriate staff to ensure timely resolution.
· Coordinate projects, schedule and facilitate meetings as necessary to complete assignments.
· Technical and functional analyst support of systems that may include Electronic Health Records platforms (Epic, Cerner), ITSM applications (ServiceNow), data and analytics applications (Tableau, PowerBI), cloud deployments (GCP, Azure, AWS), and other digital platforms and services.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
· Superb analytical and time management skills required
· Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative
· Result focused, ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts in a timely manner
· Internships or Research Project Work is highly desired in a healthcare setting
· Understanding of how data works and looks coming from different formats is preferred
· Ability to travel during training program if necessary
· Relocation is REQUIRED after the virtual training period. Optimum will select where you will be relocating based on client opportunities. Relocation can be anywhere in the United States.