Technology Business Management supports the office of the CIO to ensure that Technology has designed an effective and scalable operating model. This includes understanding and evolving the service level choices, operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people and systems in place to effectively grow the organization and ensure financial strength and operational efficiency. Responsibilities include:
· Work with TBM and IT teams to develop metadata, data quality and assist with issue resolution and remediation activities.
· Assists in the creation and management of the Total Cost of Ownership & Allocations models.
· Assist in the development of data infrastructure strategies/innovations needed for our TBM Platform.
· Collaborate with TBM team to define standardized metrics and rationalize reports and dashboards.
· Provides assistance and review of data accuracy, timeliness and completeness of fundamental IT Datasets (Capex, Opex, General Ledger, Timesheets, Projects, and Problems etc.)
· Management of technology portfolio and project data quality
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
· Rising seniors or Master’s students entering their final year who are interested in a future career at a top-tier alternative asset financial services firm
· Major in Business, Finance or Information Technology focused degrees preferred
· Cumulative GPA of 3.2 and above required
· Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills
· Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, nested “If” statements)
· Ability to analyze and interpret large data sets and graphically present data
· Experience with Apptio, ServiceNow, Oracle ERP and any other SAAS/PAAS tools are preferred
· Ability to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; With a good sense of urgency