Are you looking for an entry-level management/sales position with opportunity for growth? Are you seeking a career with a company that rewards hard work, dedication, and integrity? If so, an entry level management/sales Healthcare Recruiter position with Maxim Healthcare Services is the right career path for you!
An integral part of Maxim’s success is our ability to hire a diverse management/sales force that shares the same vision, passion and dedication to patient care as our original founders. We look for individuals who can think outside of the box and bring unique talents to enhance the company’s growth as well as their own, while maintaining at all times the company’s core commitments to compliance and to providing the highest quality of care to patients.
As a member of our management/sales team, you will be placed on a track to promotion on day one. Your training will begin in a branch office learning the daily business operations and gaining hands-on experience. In addition, you will receive formal training at our corporate headquarters. Maxim is dedicated to the continual professional development of our Management/Sales staff. As a Healthcare Recruiter, you will learn about the Healthcare Industry, Recruiting Techniques and Strategies, Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Human Resource Management, Office Operations, and Customer Service.
As a Healthcare Recruiter your core responsibilities will include:
- Support and sustain Maxim’s commitment to compliance
- Adhere to federal and state laws, relevant healthcare program requirements and Maxim’s business policies and Code of Conduct
- Participate in core compliance training and activities
- Identify and communicate areas of risk and potential improvement opportunities
- Recruit potential caregivers
- Locate healthcare professionals through various sources, including the internet, referrals, nursing schools, direct mail and job fairs
- Evaluate candidate resumes against position requirements
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening candidates
- Present qualified candidates to clients
- Assist in the Sales Process
- Consult with clients to identify and understand the needs of patients and to provide the appropriate staffing solutions
- Identify and/or resolve client customer service issues
- Assist Accounts Manager in business development efforts
- Learn and manage office operations
- Manage healthcare professionals and place them on top medical assignments
- Perform office operational tasks geared toward successful future management of those tasks
- Analyze financial reports and edit weekly payroll
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Maxim has committed itself to achieving exemplary corporate citizenship, best practices of effective corporate governance, the highest levels of integrity and professionalism, integrity in the operation of federal healthcare programs, and a culture of openness, accountability and compliance throughout Maxim.
- BA/BS Preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Demonstrate leadership
- Abide by Maxim policies and Code of Conduct and all applicable laws and regulations
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skill & professional telephone manner
- Customer Service
- Desire to pursue a career in healthcare sales
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental and 17 days paid time off (*) in addition to holidays.
Maxim Healthcare Services is one of the leading providers of medical staffing, home health and wellness services in the United States. Founded in 1988, Maxim has rapidly expanded to include 12 divisions and over 400 branch offices in 44 states and the District of Columbia. We have earned a position as an innovative leader in the healthcare industry through our emphasis on quality patient care, compliance initiatives and customer service. Today, Maxim is one of the largest privately owned companies in our industry.
Possibility of relocation upon promotion with proven successful performance
About Maxim Healthcare Services
The name Maxim Healthcare Services carries with it a rich tradition of providing superior medical staffing, home healthcare, and wellness services. Established in 1988 to address the nursing shortage, Maxim has since evolved to service nearly every sector of the healthcare industry. Among Maxim’s strongest competencies is the ability to successfully recruit across a broad range of healthcare specialties.
Maxim has earned a reputation for uncompromising dedication to customer service and the overall quality of all healthcare professionals staffed. It is engrained in the Maxim culture to strive for excellence through serving the needs of others. This is evident in Maxim’s ongoing efforts to assess and refine all management, clinical, and support processes.