As a member of the web marketing team, you will drive search engine optimization (SEO) and video promotion (including YouTube) strategy across the company. You will also drive SEO efforts across the company to increase traffic and engagement to videos and other content as well as be responsible for developing and executing plans to promote videos. You will work with teams at all levels and across the company, including senior management, product marketing, and international marketing.
- Work with campaign teams to develop and execute on the video promotion plan across internal (mathworks.com) and external (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) channels
- Manage company YouTube channel, including establishing channel growth strategies, KPIs, optimizing videos and measuring performance
- Train teams on SEO best practices, processes, and tools, and make recommendations to managers on mechanisms for reinforcing these behaviors
- Define and communicate project schedules, lead cross-functional team meetings, and report on project status and action items
- Manage and supervise content implementation for materials from product marketing teams and other content owners
- Maintain and monitor the targeted search database and ensure integrity of the data
- Identify KPIs and analyze success metrics to deliver recommendations grounded in data
- Run tests and pilots to see how changes to content and web design can improve search engine ranking and traffic
- Identify growth opportunities in core areas such keyword selection and on-page factor optimization
- A bachelor’s degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices including YouTube optimization best practices
- Demonstrated ability to own, facilitate and drive productive outcomes for meetings with project teams and senior stakeholders
- Experience developing and executing content marketing campaigns
- Experience using SEO tools and web publishing platforms, including rank tracking tools (Moz, BrightEdge), Google Search Console, and Adobe Experience Manager
- Knowledge of web analytics software (Adobe Analytics / Omniture preferred)
- Exceptional process management skills
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.