MathWorks Training Services is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our training team! This internship will help you acquire business and marketing skills and will provide you with knowledge of marketing strategies in a fun, collaborative environment.
All majors are invited to submit applications, but marketing, business and/or communication majors might find this internship most valuable.
- Analyze data and identify customer feedback for potential user stories and quotes
- Assist with search analytics related to our training offerings
- Gather and integrate feedback on structure for revamped SharePoint pages.
- Conduct online research to monitor the marketing activities of key competitors.
- Assist in data gathering to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and help generate progress reports for key initiatives.
- Assist in social media content planning and execution for our online course offerings.
- Provide additional support with miscellaneous go-to-market projects as needed.
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s level degree.
- Team-oriented and pro-active, yet comfortable working independently
- Applicants should be well-organized and have excellent computer skills (MS Office, Power BI, online research, etc.).
- Strategic thinker who’s motivated to learn, work hard and gain experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SharePoint a plus
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or digital marketing is preferred but not required.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.