We are looking for business consulting interns for Fall 2022. The internship will last approximately 3.5 months. Work format can be hybrid (20% in person and 80% home) or fully remote.
Management Solutions is a multinational consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organization, technology and process-related advisory services targeted at functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We have a multidisciplinary workforce of 2,500 professionals bringing together functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration skills.
We work through 33 offices – 16 in Europe, 16 in the Americas and 1 in Asia, from where we regularly serve clients that operate in more than 40 countries across four broad geographical areas (Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information on the Firm, please visit: www.managementsolutions.com
Joining and integrating into work teams for different consulting projects:
· Sales & marketing management
· Risk management & control
· Management & financial information
· Transformation: organization & processes
· New technologies
We look for candidates like you:
– Junior or Senior Year College Students with part time availability in either the mornings or afternoons
– Solid academic record.
– Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
– Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
– Advanced courses related to finance, technology or data management are an asset.
– Strong computer skills.
– Ability to learn quickly.
– Ability to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
What we offer!
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your talent to the fullest:
– Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry,
– For the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets,
– Alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national and global level,
– As part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.