Digital E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Linda Cabot Design
Linda Cabot Design seeks an experienced, creative, high energy digital marketing professional to plan, create, execute, and analyze all digital marketing, outreach, and on-line presence for a sustainable home textiles brand with a fully operational e- commerce site and a boutique/workroom at the Boston Design Center. The goal of this position is to drive growth and interest in the brand through digital marketing and sales.
Linda Cabot Design is a small-batch sustainable textile brand creating original tabletop, bedding and wearables inspired by the New England landscapes and beyond. As a painter and life-long environmentalist, Linda Cabot digitally remixes elements and flourishes from her nature paintings to create fresh, colorful, and inspired designs. Linda Cabot Design is committed to environmentally friendly printing, sustainable fabrics, employing local fair wage stitchers, and small batch production to reduce waste. We make beautiful sustainable products people can feel good about.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Plan, create, and execute all web and e-commerce site presence, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs). Test and learn to maximize optimal conversion. Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Optimize user experience and landing page on WordPress e-commerce site. Assist in managing relationship with web developers and oversee website redesign and ongoing maintenance.
• Create digital marketing budget for approval and track ROI accordingly so that future budgets can be optimized for value and impact.
- Write blogs and newsletters.
- Identify target audience and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform,
- motivate & perform.
- Develop a full-funnel digital marketing marketing strategy to optimize target consumers from awareness to conversion, through to brand advocacy.
- Manage identification of and communications/outreach to craft markets, marketplaces, and tradeshows where Linda Cabot Design products can be exhibited and sold.
- Identify digital marketing trends and insights; optimize, spend and focus based on those insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative brand growth strategies through digital marketing, including partnerships and collaborations with top bloggers and influencers.
- Present insights and ideas at weekly company meetings.
Digital Marketing Manager Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience as a digital marketer specializing in e-commerce. Experience in sustainable consumer products or interior design is preferred.
- Experience creating & analyzing ad performance and digital marketing on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram. Willingness to explore marketing through trending social media platforms such as Tik Tok.
- Skills: Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, Google Suite, Google Analytics, WordPress, Microsoft Office Suite, Mailchimp, Zoom, Dropbox & SEO techniques; ability to quickly learn new software, especially database management and customer relationship platforms.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics,
- NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Excellent & proactive verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working with a team, is personable, open and responsive to feedback &
- A creative problem solver with willingness to adapt.
- Passion for sustainability and/or interior design is preferred.
- The position is full time (40 hours). Most work can be done remotely, however working 1-2 days a week closely with the founder and team will be required once COVID risks are minimized, therefore applicants should live or be willing to relocate to the Boston area. Some travel (both during the week and/or on weekends) to trade shows or conferences can be expected 2-3 times per year. Preferably has a Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
- Compensation package includes $52,000 annual salary, full benefits, and annual bonus. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about Linda Cabot Design at www.lindacabotdesign.com