Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Kronos is an award-winning “Best Place to work” that supports our interns and co-ops development through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Kronos is looking for talented students eager to help investigate and address complex issues relating to new and existing business challenges. Our internship program is committed to providing meaningful work, in conjunction with ongoing support and guidance, to ensure you have a valuable experience. Whether you’re videoconferencing Kronites thousands of miles away, participating in a lunch and learn with our executives, or joining fellow interns for an ice-cream social, you’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. We have big ideas — and need big thinkers to help us realize them.
An internship with the Internal Audit team at Kronos will involve completion of multiple projects with varying length and focus designed to provide a multifaceted view of what it is to work in the field of risk management and internal audit in the fast-paced technology field.
In this internship, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with the Internal Audit team to learn how to establish working relationships with personnel throughout Kronos
- Learn to exhibit a professional, businessâ€like demeanor
- Learn, apply and deliver various audit methodology on assigned projects
- Learn how to build and broaden consultative skill
- Work under supervision of staff and management to provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business processes & controls
- Learn how to manage career by taking proactive career steps
- Set goals and career plans with the support staff and management
- Continue to develop excellent professional oral and written communication skills
- Learn how to support organization and function initiatives
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Accounting/Management Information Systems or Audit & Compliance
- Successfully completed a minimum of 5 semesters (or credit equivalent) at a 4-year college/university prior to start of the internship; Graduating students are eligible only if they are returning to school the following semester to pursue the next level degree
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.2) and in good academic standing, transcripts may be requested
- Strong MS Office skills required
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Coursework in Audit / Compliance and capstone business focused projects a plus
- Focus in business systems usage, design and testing an advantage
- Understanding of database structures and scripting; exposure to data interrogation tools (ACL, IDEA, etc.) a plus
- Willingness to adapt to changing environment and maintain a positive attitude
For full consideration, please apply directly on the Kronos Careers Webpage.