Kisi is a security platform with offices in Brooklyn and Stockholm and a global remote team spanning from America, Europe, Africa and Asia. We create hardware and software that helps businesses connect and control their spaces through the cloud.
About the role:
We’re looking for a driven individual to join our growing sales team! This is an entry level position and a great opportunity to get a head start into technology sales. (Must be based in the United States (Tri-state Area preferred)
- Reach out to new potential customers via email and social media. No cold calling!
- Be on the front line for incoming sales requests via phone, chat or email
- Assist with inbound lead qualification and custom engagement of leads
- Support marketing campaigns to existing clients and established lead base
- Identify new leads for outbound account based marketing efforts
- Research and reach out to potential integration, content, installation and manufacturing partners
- Engage Kisi’s ambassador network with unique and creative campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree required
- You’re interested in getting to know the ins and outs of Business Development at a SaaS startup and set the foundations for a successful career in sales
- Your academic career reflects your hard working attitude
- You’re energetic, highly ambitious, organized and you have a strong desire to learn
- You’ve always been entrepreneurial and passionate about the tech industry
- Real impact: your contributions matter, and your impact will reach customers within a few weeks of onboarding. We have quick turnaround times and enjoy working under reasonable pressure.
- You’re in for the full picture, from understanding and enhancing project requirements to building and verifying that your solutions work.
- Work hard, play hard. Competitive salary, benefits & wellness programs, yearly company bootcamps, but also a lot of heavy lifting and crunching. We want to go above and beyond.
- Anything but ordinary. We’re a fun (& kinda geeky), international crew with offices in Brooklyn and Stockholm as well as teammates all around the world.